Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sidebar, Links, Philosophy

Blogging has been light lately.

As I started looking at what was going on in Africa, I realized how inadequate for the task my reference links from the blog were, so there has been a great deal of work sunk into finding new sources and organizing them better.

In addition to well over 200 international news and analysis sources near the top of the sidebar, there are also numerous news links for the US Southwest border region - this was nice to have when the Tucson shooting incident developed, because I didn't have far to go for local news.

Below that are sections for computer and technology news and resources, science and technology news, business reference resources and dedicated business news and analysis.

Then there are US government and then miscellaneous resources and links, Southwest (Arizona - other states to follow) law enforcement, then sections dealing with politics in the US and in the UK, then widgets dealing with regions and countries, and then the rest.

All of this is still under development. :)

Even if you don't like my writing and my research, hopefully you will visit my blog as one-stop shopping for good sources of information.

When I do research, I really dig. The MSM is biased, there are subjects they won't touch, and reporters these days have a reputation for needing to be spoon-fed (there are exceptions), so if you really want to know what is going on, you have to research for yourself.

We can no longer delegate to the MSM our inalienable right to question and criticize our government, because the MSM is owned by the same elites who have bought and paid for our politicians on both sides of the aisle.

If you have any suggestions for links, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment